Application Type

New MemberRenewal

Find a Lawyer Index Consent

Do you consent to have your name, firm name, business address and , telephone number, business website, email address, and practice areas indexed and shown in our “Find a Lawyer” search engine?

Basic Information

First Name (required)

Last Name (required)

Bar No

Firm Name or Business (required)

Address (required)

Zip Code (required)

Business Telephone (required)

Facsimile Number

Business Website

Email Address (required)

Please complete section below if Applicable

Law School Name

Law School Year

Government Organization Name

Non-Profit Organization Name

Committee / Interest (Select at least one)

Awards / Banquet / Installation CommitteeLegislative CommitteeMembership CommitteeWebsite CommitteeKoze Legal CommitteeBylaws/Policy CommitteeAdvisory BoardScholarship/Mentorship Committee

Practice Areas (Select as many as applicable)

AdministrativeProbateOf CounselImmigration LawWills, Trusts, & EstatesBusiness LawInternational LawDivorce / Family LawCriminal LawWorkers CompensationEmployment LawCivil Rights / DiscriminationMediationLitigation - ForeclosureLitigation - CivilMedical MalpracticeReal Estate - CommercialReal Estate - ResidentialReal Estate - ConstructionFranchisingHealth CareTaxation / Tax PlanningGovernment LawPersonal InjuryEducation LawDomestic ViolenceBankruptcyEntertainment LawElder LawEnvironmental LawCondominium Assn. LawCopyright / TrademarkLitigation - AppealsPatent LawMergers & AcquisitionsSecuritiesToxic Torts / MoldArbitration

Membership Dues (select one)

Law Student / Non-Lawyers Legal Professional ($25.00 per year)Government Attorney / Not for Profit Attorney / Member of the Judiciary ($50.00 per year)Admitted to the Bar less than 5 years ($50.00 per year)Regular Membership ($100.00 per year)Lifetime Membership ($1000.00 one-time fee)

Human Check

Please make sure all fields are completed accurately. If any information in this application is inaccurate, and you have consented to have your information shown in our find a lawyer search, you will have to submit a change request with the corrected information to