Benefits of Membership
• Referral group
• CLE credit
• Free admission to Networking Events
• General Meetings – attendance in person or via conference call
• Updates on relevant legal issues that affect our community
Types of Membership
• Regular – Any person who has graduated from an ABA accredited law school or licensed to practice law in the United States of America or it territories and whose membership application has been accepted and whose membership remains in good standing.
• Lifetime – Any member of the Association may become a “LifeMember” by meeting certain requirements as set forth by the Board of Directors.
• Board of Trustees – Any member of HLA who pays an annual fee of $500 in exchange for certain rights, privileges and/or benefits granted to them by the Board of Directors.
• Honorary – A person elected by the Board of Directors, who pays no dues and who cannot hold office or vote in the affairs of HLA.
• Associate – Any person who is currently enrolled in an U.S. law school.